If using a car wash brush to clean your car, you must be careful about the type of brush you use. This is because most brushes can leave some micro-scratches on your car’s topcoat. So, which car brush is the best? This is where the best car wash brush with soap dispenser comes in.
Unlike other brush types, this brush is designed to mix soap and water for you thanks to its flow-thru handle design. As such, it tends to produce more foamy suds to protect your car from swirls and scratching.
However, these brushes have different features. Some offer longer extendable handles than others and use different types of bristles. For this reason, we will be reviewing some of the best options to help you find the right one for your needs.
Why Use a Car Wash Brush with Soap Dispenser?
As a DIY car care enthusiast, a car wash brush with a built-in soap dispenser is a great cleaning tool to have. But why use this type of brush and not another one? Let’s find out.
Saves on water and soap
This type of brush comes integrated with an on/off control button to help you regulate the water flow through the brush head. This, therefore, helps reduce water wastage. With the help of this button, you also end up using less soap.
Makes cleaning easier and faster
A car wash brush with soap is designed to clean all the surfaces of your car easily and quickly. This is thanks to its large size head, flow-thru handle design, and long extendable handle.
Protects your back
With this brush, you won’t strain your back while washing your car. This is because it comes with a long handle that can also be extended. As such, you don’t have to bend over like you would if you were using the two-bucket method.
Scratch and lint-free bristles
This type of brush comes with soft bristles or soft microfiber heads that are lint and scratch-free. The bristles are also surrounded with round rubber bumpers to ensure you don’t scratch your paint.
Why You Should Trust Our Reviews
Since 2016, AutoGuideHub has been reviewing various automobile care and repair items. Our team members test new products themselves in our vehicles. This ensures we get first-hand experience with each product or service we review.
We are a source of information that is objective regarding products and services. Our goal is to give reviews of products and services that are both accurate and up to date. When members of our staff recommend a specific product or service because they consider it to be the very best of its kind.
We don’t just report on products but also provide tips and advice for making smart purchasing decisions. You can use our buying guides to help you decide which product is right for you.
How We Select The Top 7 Best Car Wash Brush With Soap Dispenser Out Of Many
We’ve chosen the 7 best car wash brush with soap dispenser to review on our website with care. There are a lot of choices, but we’ve narrowed it down by looking at brands, customer reviews, product specs, and other important factors like price, durability, ease of use, etc.
This article recommends the seven best car wash brushes with soap dispensers. To find these seven brushes, we first chose fifteen car wash brushes with soap dispenser. When deciding, we didn’t just go by what the manufacturer said. Instead, we looked at several other factors, such as brands, user reviews, product specs, etc.
After carefully testing each brush on a Honda Accord Sport 4D Sedan in our workshop, we came up with a list of seven that we think are the best in terms of how well they clean and all other specifications and features. We want you to get the best product for your money, and we also want you to get a good product.
Top 7 Best Car Wash Brush With Soap Dispenser Reviews
After testing out different car wash brushes with soap dispensers, we’ve come up with the top 7 options. Each of these brushes is sure to provide you with the best cleaning performance.
1. Carrand 93977 10” Quad Power Flow – Thru Wash Soap Mixing Brush- Editor’s Pick
- On/off control button for regulating water flow
- No-spin locking head for a smooth cleaning experience
- All-sided brush for cleaning all surfaces
- 55-inch-long telescopic pole made from durable and lightweight aluminium
- Fitted with soft synthetic bristles to protect your car’s paintwork
Hitting the top spot on our list is this brush from Carrand that combines superior design, quality, and value. It is a 10-inch all-sided brush which means you can use it to clean all surfaces of your car with ease. This, therefore, makes washing your car easy and fast.
Just like the Auto Drive Soap Wash Brush, this product also comes with a 55-inch aluminum flow-thru telescopic pole. As such, you can clean all those hard-to-reach spots of your car with ease. And to ensure you don’t waste water, it incorporates an on/off control for regulating the water flow.
Designed for cars, RVs, SUVs, and trucks, this brush features soft synthetic brushes that are gentle on your vehicle’s paintwork. So, you shouldn’t worry about scratches on your car.
- Easy to adjust the handle’s length
- Makes cleaning RV, truck, and SUV easy
- Ergonomic handle design for better grip
- Offers a wide coverage for fast cleaning
- Covered by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
- Might leak if the connectors are not tightened properly
2. Camco 43633 RV Flow-Through Wash Brush – Best For Garden Hose Connection
- 10-inch-wide soft bristles offer utmost cleaning power
- Fits any standard garden hose or car shampoo hose attachment
- Integrated squeegee for a streak-free shine
- Rubber corners to protect all the delicate surfaces
- Adjustable handle up to 71-inches with foam grip for added control
Looking for a car washing brush with long handle for ease of cleaning every part of your car, including the roof? Well, guess what? This brush from Camco is 43 inches, and you can adjust it to reach up to 71-inches.
The brush also boasts a 10-inch-wide head with soft bristles to provide you with superior cleaning power. For this reason, you can use it to clean even the delicate surfaces of your vehicle. The brush also features rubber corners for added protection.
What’s more? The wash head has a built-in locking mechanism to prevent it from spinning during cleaning. Even better, it comes with an on/off button so you can regulate your water usage.
- Dense and soft bristles for scratch-free cleaning
- Easy to adjust the water volume with a thumb
- The brush head does not spin but stays in place
- Thicker handle for enhanced grip
- Cleans other surfaces, including patios, decks, and boats
- Plastic parts may break under pressure
- The brush head is not replaceable
3. JSCARLIFE Pressure Washer Car Brush – Best Rotating Brush
- Extendable telescopic handle for ease of cleaning hard-to-reach spots
- Automatically spins at 360-degrees for a more effective cleaning
- Removable foam bottle and brush head
- Multi-functional use for cars and home windows
- Made with soft and durable PP bristles
This car wash brush with a soap dispenser stands out as one of the best high-performance brushes on the market. And you know why? First, thanks to its 360-degree automatic rotating gear. Basically, the gear is designed to spin under the pressure of the water for more thorough cleaning of your car.
What’s more? This built-in foam brush features an adjustable foam red knob to help you easily switch from foam to water mode. You also get an on/off button for ease of controlling the brush’s water volume plus a built-in soap dispenser.
On the inside, the brush boasts soft and high-density microfiber chenille, while on the outside, it is fitted with sturdy PP (polypropylene) bristles. Therefore, it won’t scratch your car’s delicate paint.
- Spins without using electricity for effective cleaning
- Soap dispenser holds enough washing detergent
- Easy to switch from foam to water mode
- Can be used as a pressure washer gun
- Suitable for professional car detailers
- Handle extension is a bit short
4. Carrand 93984 10” Flow-Thru extendable car washing brush – Best for Extension Pole
- 71-inch extension telescopic pole with flow-thru design
- 10-inches-wide soft bristles offer maximum cleaning power
- Integrated with protective rubber bumpers
- Foam grips provide maximum comfort and better control
- Locking head mechanism to prevent spinning
Here is another high-quality soft bristle brush that stands out for its Suds-N-Go design. Simply put, the brush will provide you with more suds for ease of cleaning even the toughest dirt without scratching the paintwork. As such, you get to use less water.
Another thing you will love about this product is its long flow-thru extension telescopic handle. At 71-inches, you can be sure to have an easy time cleaning every single corner of your car.
The best part is that the handle is built with foam grips to provide you with better control. Also included is a variable slide along with a hose swivel to help you control water flow.
- Does not scratch paint or leave swirl marks
- Bi-level design offers more contact with the surface
- Non-slip foam grip for added control
- Effectively removes dirt with foamy suds
- Durably made handle
- Hard to get the soap dispenser cap off to add soap
- A little pricey
5. anngrowy 62” Microfiber Car Wash Brush – Sponge Car Cleaning Supplies
- Scratch-free and super absorbent chenille microfiber
- 2-in-1 detachable design for multi-purpose use
- 62” long adjustable handle via a spring-loaded snap mechanism
- Wet and dry-dual use
- 180-degree cleaning angle for superior results
Here is one of the best multi-functional car wash brushes to help you fulfill your different cleaning needs. Besides using the brush to clean your car, you can use it for waxing, polishing, dusting, and even drying your car or your home. Even better, you can disassemble the pole and use the brush head as a car wash mitt or sponge.
The anngrowy 62” Microfiber Car Wash Brush also comes with a 62” long extendable and anti-slip handle. And based on your cleaning needs, you can manually adjust the length to suit them. This handle also features aluminum alloy construction, which makes it lightweight and durable.
Additionally, the brush features a double-sided chenille microfiber designed to clean your car without scratching or harming your paint job. And for easy cleaning, the brush head provides you with a 180-degree angle.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications
- Can be used wet or dry
- Covered by a one-year warranty for your peace of mind
- Made from durable ABS materials
- Easy to replace the mop head
- Its pole is a little bit thin
- Takes up some storage space
6. Fochutech 360-degree auto rotating car wash brush
- Detachable and extendable 47-inch-long handle
- Removable brush and foam bottle so it works like a garden hose nozzle
- Automatic 360-degree spinning design for efficient cleaning
- Made with durable and soft PP bristles
- Compatible with a 1/2″ garden hose
Featuring a 360-degree rotating gear, the Fochutech Car Wash brush is designed to automatically spin for maximum cleaning power. Interestingly, it does not use any electricity but rather spins under high-pressure water. You just use the built-in red three-gear valve to control the water power.
More so, the brush comes equipped with PP soft bristles that are scratch-free. So, the paint of your car won’t get a single scratch during the cleaning process. Best of all, it features an extendable 47-inch-long handle to help you easily clean all the surfaces that your hand cannot reach.
To top it all, the brush boasts a detergent bottle which you can also use as a car shampoo hose attachment. An on/off button is also included to help you easily regulate water flow and soap.
- Removes dirt without scratching the paint
- Automatically rotates without using electricity
- High-density and durable bristles
- Can be used as a foaming brush or spray gun
- Fitted with silicone seal rings to prevent water leakage
- Hard to put it together, and the installation instructions are not clear
- Most concerning thing is the valve leaks easily
7. Ordenado 2 in 1 Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Brush
- Firm, durable, light, and rust-resistant aluminum alloy handle
- Made with super absorbent and scratch-free microfibers
- 2-in-1 removable design for multi-purpose use
- Extendable telescopic pole up to 45inches long with non-slip grip
- Cleans at a 180-degree angle for fast and excellent results
Are you on a tight budget but looking for a high-quality 2-in-1 soft bristle brush for cleaning your car? Guess what? This product boasts an easy-to-detach mop head that you can use as a mitt for cleaning the interior of your car. And to clean the exterior, you can easily put back the long handle.
The best part is that the brush is engineered with high-density microfiber fluffy bristles that are both swirl and lint-free. So, you can safely use it to clean all the delicate surfaces of your car.
In addition, it comes with a long and adjustable telescopic pole that you can extend up to 45-inches. This way, you won’t have to strain your back or stretch too much. It also boasts a 180-degree cleaning angle for more effective cleaning.
- Easy to disassemble for storage
- Large cleaning head ensures you take less time washing your car
- Lightweight and durable handle
- Suitable for cleaning the interior windshield
- Fitted with strong and absorbent microfibers
- Drawstring is long and may get caught as you wash your car
- Few complaints about missing parts, especially the handle
Car Wash Brush with Soap Dispenser Tips and Tricks
Learning how to use your brush with a soap dispenser is critical if you want to have the best car cleaning experience. Below are tips and tricks on how to use this type of brush.
Tip#1: Always read the manual before using a brush with a soap dispenser so you can learn about the different brush settings. This includes how to use the on/off control button and adjust the length of the pole.
Tip#2: Make sure to use only car wash soap. You don’t want to use something like dish soap in the dispenser as it could strip away your car’s wax protection.
Tip#3: For most brushes, they come with a knob that you can use to open the soap reservoir. However, you must use a bit of pressure to push in on the knob.
Tip#4: If you want soapier water, you must allow more water to flow through the brush by using the on/off water control button.
Tip#5: Make sure to use your brush in a straight-down swipe to clean your car. More importantly, clean it from the top to down for the best results.
Tip#6: Always rinse your brush under the faucet after every use. But if your brush is made from microfibers, you can clean it in the washing machine.
Tip#7: After cleaning your soiled brush, you should not machine-dry it. Rather, you should let it air-dry in a cool and ventilated place to ensure long-lasting performance.
How Do You Put Soap In A Car Wash Brush?
If you have a car wash brush with a soap dispenser, follow these instructions:
1. Unscrew the cap on the top of your brush.
2. Put some shampoo or detergent into the soap container.
3. Put the cap back on and screw it tight again so that your shampoo or detergent won’t leak out during use. Make sure it’s not too tight, because you’ll need to be able to unscrew it later.
Things To Consider When Buying Car Wash Brush With Soap Dispenser
Buying the best car wash brush with soap dispenser does not need to be complicated if you know what features to look out for. These features include:
Type of bristles
These types of brushes come with different types of bristles. Some brushes feature soft synthetic bristles, while others utilize soft PP (polypropylene) bristles.
On the other hand, some models are fitted with microfiber fluffy bristles. All these options are safe for use on your car and won’t scratch the paint. The important thing is to choose a brush with soft bristles but not too soft.
Another feature you must consider is the type of materials your brush’s handle is constructed from. A good brush handle should be made from high-quality materials like aluminum alloy to ensure it is both durable and light in weight.
More so, it should be made from materials that offer you a better grip. Try looking for a brush with a foam grip or anti-slip feature for added comfort and control.
Size of the brush and handle
A brush with a smaller head allows you to clean all the tight spaces and even corners of your car with ease. However, you might find it a little slow in cleaning your car compared to a bigger-sized brush head. Therefore, you should consider getting a 10-inch-wide brush head since it is neither too small nor too big.
When it comes to the size of the handle, long-handled brushes are the best. A car wash brush with a long extendable handle will make cleaning the roof of your car easy-peasy. We recommend a brush with at least a 45-inch extendable handle.
Some brushes with a built-in soap dispenser are fitted with rotating or swivel heads. Unfortunately, these units can be a drag sometimes. So, we recommend choosing a brush with a no-spin locking head mechanism since it makes cleaning your car a faster job.
An equally important feature to consider is whether the brush comes with rubber corners or not around the bristles. The rubber corners or bumpers help prevent the risk of scratching your paintwork as you clean your car. This will help you to focus on just getting your car clean.
Design of the pole/handle
Last but not least, you must consider the handle design of your car wash brush. Most brushes feature a detachable handle design that is easy to remove and assemble.
However, the best brushes are the ones equipped with long handles and telescopic options. This is because you can easily adjust their lengths depending on your cleaning needs and for ease of storage.
Car Wash Brush With Soap Dispenser-FAQs
Looking to buy a car wash brush with a built-in or 4-OZ soap dispenser? You must check out these frequently asked questions as you might find them crucial in making your final buying decision.
Do car wash brushes with soap dispenser scratch paint?
No. The reason is because these brushes are made with soft bristles or microfiber bristles. On top of that, they come with rubber corners or bumpers to further avoid the risk of scratching your car’s paint. But you must use them with great care.
How often should I use a brush with soap dispenser to wash my car?
You could do it every week or once every two weeks without having to worry that the brush could damage your car’s paint. Just make sure to use the right car wash soap that will not strip away your car’s wax protective coating.
Do I need to wax my car after every wash?
It is not really necessary since your car wash soap will not mess up your car’s wax coating. However, there is no harm in waxing your car after every wash if you have the time. It can help ensure maximum protection and longevity of your vehicle’s paintwork.
How can I wash my car without damaging the paint?
It is easy. To start with, you must use the best car wash soap or shampoo designed to produce large amounts of foamy suds. Of course, you will need a car wash brush with soft bristles and rubber bumpers surrounding the bristles.
Is it better to hand wash your car using a brush with soap dispenser?
Absolutely yes. Hand washing your car using a brush with a built-in soap dispenser provides you with better results. This is because these brushes have extendable handles for ease of cleaning all hard-to-reach areas of your car. Besides, they don’t leave any swirl marks behind.
One of the best things about using the best car wash brush with soap dispenser is that you get to use less water and soap. But because of the many options available to choose from, you can’t just buy the first brush you come across. You will need to consider a couple of things, which you can find in our buying guide above.
All in all, our best overall brush with soap dispenser is the Carrand 93977 10” Quad Power Flow-Thru Wash Soap Mixing Brush. We love that it is an all-sided wide brush and boasts a 55-inch-long telescopic aluminium pole. However, if you would like a brush with a longer telescopic handle, we recommend the Camco 43633 RV Flow-Through Wash Brush. It can extend up to 71-inches.
Related Post: Best Biodegradable Car Wash Soap for Streak-free Results